Homepage | Set Home | Add to Favorites

Xiamen Yangli Garment Co.,LTD

  • No Category

Friends links
  • No link

Yearly output of 5 million sets of underwearXiamen Yangli Garment Co. Ltd, established in 1998,is a private manufacturing enterprise which specializes in all kinds of underwear, bras, girdles and lingerie. With more than700 employees and our own 10,000 m2 production center, we can offer our buyers an annual garments output of 5 million sets.Entire output is exported to Japan and EuropeEver since our foundation, we have exported 60% of our products to our clients in Japan, with the remaining 40% to buyers in Western Europe. For a long time, by carrying o... [Details]

New Supply